Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When It Hits

Don't you love when it hits? All of it.

Life, boys,family, school comes crashing down on you. I have a good life, but still I have those moments when it hits. Those moments where you hurt. Those moments where everything is overwhelming and you don't know what you're doing. Where the past comes to haunt you. It all hits.

It punches, it kicks, it makes you cry, scream, hate, love, laugh.Like an ninja it sneaks up on you and pulls a move you never saw coming.

I'm not trying to be overly dramatic. I love my life and i'm so blessed. There are a lot of people with much bigger problems than me, but it still hits.

Those moments where you're so unsure of your future, past, present. Where you're headed, where you are, or if you're in reverse.

I think it's these moments I have nowhere to turn to except God. He's there, waiting.

So, now the moment has passed, the tears are fading away, and I'll just live my happy life again. But who knows when that ninja is gonna attack?

"But the Salvation of righteousness is of the Lord: He is their strength in time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him." Psalm 37:39-40

Also, my parents surprised me with a car. A 1992 Toyota Camry :) I love them so much!!!!! See, my life is blessed :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God is there for you. He'll never give you more than he knows you can bear. <3 and (((hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete