Saturday, April 30, 2011

Journey

I think it's funny how I'm learning that for me life is not about the end, it's about the process.

I want to work with young kids. I want a husband one day. I want to be successful. I want to live in Africa.

These are all goals and maybe one day i'll achieve them,but, it's the process of getting to them in where the enjoyment lies. It's the education of being a teacher, it's seeing Africa for the first time and falling in love with it, it's getting burned by guys so I want that good guy even more. It's all the process.

It's me failing my drivers test, bombing an presentation, not getting the job, learning when to let go, learning how to move on that makes me learn how to be strong, laugh at myself, and cope with life. Eventually maybe I'll be that successful independent woman with a hot husband by my side teaching kids in Africa, or maybe not, but I'm trying to take in the process of everything.

Sometimes I think we get so caught up in the end goal. That we forget to live in the NOW. What if this is it? Would I be content?

I have no clue where I'll end up in life, but I'm sure it'll be a crazy process getting there. And you know what's funny? I have a hunch this process never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment